Oakland Property Management|Property Management Oakland, Serving Entire Bay Area and Beyond. We manage Residential, Commercial and Apartments
Openworld Properties is Oakland East Bay’s most comprehensive Property Management firm based in Oakland, CA. With headquarters in Oakland and site offices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area region and beyond. We offer expert property management Oakland of single family dwellings, apartments, condominium, commercial buildings throughout the San Francisco Bay Areas.
Our Motto is simple: “We do everything” for you! As a company, we can walk and chew gum at the same. We utilize the latest technologies, constant staff training and 24/7 customer service. We handle residential and commercial.
For the last 14 years, Openworld Properties has provided management services to the region’s most distinctive properties. Many of the bay area’s recognizable properties are managed by Openworld Properties primarily because of our ability to manage each building individually based on its unique needs. Some of our areas of management expertise include:
Some of our areas of management expertise include:
• Rent income deposits directly into owner’s bank account
• Online access for owners to income, expenses & financial reports
• Payments of all bills related to the property to vendors
• Provide estimates and take care of maintenance
• Deal with Code Enforcement, Fire Department and other organizations
• Process rental applications, running credit & criminal reports
• Sign rental agreements and all related paperwork
• Serve notices and process evictions
• Maintaining and Improving the Property Structure and Systems
• After Hours Emergency Response System and team
• Flexible Online Payment Options for Residents
• Local Law Compliance and Tracking System
• Long Term Property Manager Retention
• Prompt Responsiveness to Residents, Directors and Staff
Our parent company, Jonathan Fleming & Associates, provides our clients with access to the San Francisco Bay Area’s market leader in residential brokerage, management and commercial services.
For more information about how we can help position your property in the complicated and ever-changing Bay Area market, please send us an email or contact our President Jonathan Fleming, at 510-250-0946. We look forward to working with you.